Friday

Another year is done, and my children are packed up and shipped away to first grade. A bit older, a bit wiser, with one more person in this world that loves them. I will miss them dearly.

I find it amazing that since walking in the door of Ms. Paro's kindergarten classroom in 1985, I've not missed one year of school. Every year since, I've had a summer vacation, and then trounced back through the door of a classroom come August. That's a grand total of 24 years of school. Perhaps I'll throw a party for year 25!

I'm not certain I'd know what to do if I didn't have school to look forward to each August. The thought alone depresses me. So instead, I will eagerly await the smiling faces of a new group of kids and the wonderful world we will explore together! Oh the places we'll go, one day at a time!

In honor of my munchkins this year, I'll post random pictures below! Enjoy!



Teamwork on the playground! Trying to reach the top of the pole!



Our first space shuttle launch of the year!



The kids posing for a picture after a science experiment!




Kindergarten pumpkin carving!



Just hanging around!



A field trip to the local grocery store.


Lined up for field day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home