Sunday



My new favorite picture.

I'm going to see Coheed and Cambria Saturday night at the House of Blues in Orlando with my wonderful husband. I'm thrilled! This will be my third C&C show! If you have no idea who the band is, and you enjoy any of the following: comic books, sci-fi, kick ass music in general, I'd suggest you check out their site, linked above!

There are only eight weeks of school left with this batch of kindergartners! Almost time to take them out of the oven!

I always enjoy seeing who shows up randomly in the comments! Dragons tamed, never slain. ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The countdown to the "opening the oven" is moving right along...soon be time to release all the fully baked kindergarteners and get ready for the next batch. What do you have planned for the summer?? R&R? Something fun I hope.
Love ya!
Mammaw

May 07, 2010 11:08 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

24 more school days with the munchkins... I love them all, I really do. But it's time to let them go. They're reading at a fluent 2nd grade level. Why? Because I rock.

Going to hopefully install the new floors this summer!

May 08, 2010 2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I agree, you rock!!
What kind of new floors? Something more Fred friendly? Our dogs slide around the corners on this lamanite flooring we have. I worry about them hurting their hips...but not enough to change it. They will just have to slow down!

May 10, 2010 2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home