Friday

It's been a long day, and I'm a tired girl. The cold weather that we've been having the last several days is really beginning to get to me. I'm not ready to freeze. All I want to do is curl up under a warm blanket, or cook a lot of food. I'm not sure why, but that's what I feel.

There are many school related stories I can tell that occurred this week, but I'm not up for a long-winded post tonight, so I'll give you the short version.
  • A recieved a memo stating that so long as the temperature outside is above 32 degrees F, I am required to take my class outside, not once, but twice, a day (45 minutes each trip).

  • A child shoved a bead into his ear after stashing it in his pocket during a morning counting lesson. It was removed by two administrators and myself. Two to hold the child down, one to fish out the bead.

  • My ever absent teacher's aid managed to be present in the classroom 10% of the time that is required of him.
I also managed to run into the door frame this evening. Yes, it's always been there. I turned around to go through it, and missed, completely. What's a little skin anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home