Sunday

Plans are starting to roll in for my trip at the end of this week. I've been scheduled to go on a family outing to the springs, where we will swing off the rope and crash into the 72 degree water from about 20 feet up. I'm going to do my best to get pictures of that. My brother is so good... he can do back flips off the rope and into the water. It's great. Then we'll switch locations and look for shark’s teeth... I'll be selling them on EBay in no time.

A trip to the beach has also been planned which should be a great deal of fun. Justin will drive, I'll buy the soda, and the Ashley/Ashlie's will just sit there and look cute. And let’s not forget the trip to the movies with my sister. A movie that costs less than $10 to see will be a major change from things here in the city. I might even try to venture out to the college and visit with my band director. We'll have to see how that works out, though.

My weekend has gone by rather slowly, which might be a good thing if I was actually enjoying myself. But these weekends all alone are not a lot of fun. The person I'd like to be spending time with is busy doing more important tasks it seems, and so I end up wandering around the city for hours with intent to purchase various items but never following through with spending the money. Nothing catches my eye anymore.

I actually ended up nearly being lost in Manhattan today. I wandered so far from my normal area of roaming that I ended up having no clue where I was going. I just kept walking, reminding myself that I could always call a cab if the need presented itself. Eventually I ran into the Avenue of the Americas again, and from there found the Canal St. subway station. The good ole A train. I was homeward bound at that point. I'd walked far enough this day.

All I want is actual one on one contact. Someone to spend time with. You'd think that would be simple.

Nothing is ever that easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home