Monday

I have the I wants. Here's my list.

I want to be in the sun, warm, and tan.
I want to be able to run everyday after work.
I want the snow to go away.
I want to go shopping.
I want to move out.
I want to weigh 155lbs.
I want meet Zann.
I want to see Aerosmith.
I want to learn to dance.
I want to play my saxophone more often.
I want my work environment to be more inviting.
I want to be undesirable in some man's eyes.
I want a clearly defined future.
I want Stephanie to pick a name for her kid already.
I want my brother and his girl to be happy forever.
I want my sister to be safe always.
I want my dad to be healthy.
I want my mom to have someone take care of her for once.
I want to learn to spend money without feeling guilty.
I want to not pass out when I go to the doctor's.
I want to reach every child's heart I come in contact with.
I want people to stop using my stuff without asking.

I could go on forever. So many wants... so many ways to grow.

Theodore Roosevelt
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

See what snow in March does to me?