Saturday

This time next week, I will be in Florida with my family. I cannot wait.

Today's festivities included apartment searching. A few of my roommates and I have decided that it is time to put the hassle of realtors and our imbecile landlords to pasture and find a new place to flush our money down the toilet each month. We looked at two places today. One place was here in our Clinton Hill neighborhood; a beautiful 3 bedroom apartment with a backyard, a giant living room, as well as a nice kitchen. I could stand for the two small bedrooms to be a bit larger but the main problem is that there's a brokers fee which is way too high for our tastes. The second place we looked at wasn't even worth the trip, much less discussing here.

There are several more prospective places to look at and we will get around to that in the next few days. In an ideal world we would find a new place by October 1st. We'll see what happens.

For those of you who are addicted to Pogo like I am, you might want to check out the game Shapeshifters. Remember the game called Perfection, where you have to put all the odd shaped pieces in the game before time runs out and the shapes go flying? Well this is a sophisticated online version. It will be the end of me.

Woohoo! Florida one week from today. Here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home