Friday

Have you any idea how many questions I ask in one day? I suppose I should write them all down just to show you the repetitive statements I make to children all day long.  Here are a few I can think of off the top of my head.
 
Do we run in the classroom?
Why did you hit her? 
How would you feel if someone pushed you? No?
What did I say about kicking the garbage on the street?
How many times do I have to tell you to sit down?
Where are you going?
Are you supposed to be touching that?
Is that yours?
Did you ask to use that?
Do you have to use the bathroom?
Where is your paper? (which is followed by) Why did you put it in the cubby?
Do you want time out?
Would you like more juice?
Do you need help opening your milk?
Can you tie your own shoe laces?
Did you wash your hands?
Did you flush the toilet?
What's in your mouth?
What did I tell you about eating food off of the floor?
Where are your sheets?
Did you hear me when I called you? (followed by) Then why didn't you come?
Are you listening?
Why did you put sand in his hair?
When are you going to learn to behave?
Do you act like this at your house?
Where did you learn that word?
Do you understand what no means?
 
There are so many more, but I think you've had enough. I know I have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home