Tuesday

Well, I warned you it would happen. Unfortunately, it happened to my students today. My clumsiness wore off on some of them.

At the park this morning, one student tried to catch a Frisbee and missed, and caught it with his lip, which is now fat. Another little boy wasn't watching where he was walking in the line when we were leaving the park. I had turned around to make sure all the children were following, and all of a sudden I heard him let out a scream. The hurt cry. He had run slam into the water fountain, eyes wide open, and ended up with a scratched nose. And then we almost..... alomst! made it back to the school, when one of the little girls tripped over nothing on the sidewalk, and scrapped up her knees.

I should have DANGER tattooed on my forehead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home