Monday

Damage.

Today I have been tripping, dropping things, running into walls, you name it. I've run into the refrigerator, banged my shin on a chair, cracks in the sidewalk. I've dropped soda bottles, and mason jars on the floor. I've cut myself shaving. I nearly dropped my dinner on the floor. And I've managed to bang my left elbow into a variety of objects four times in the last two days.

It is dangerous for you to even be viewing this site. Just reading this post may cause you to fall out of your chair, knock over your glass of tea. In your frantic effort to save your keyboard from the flowing liquid, you'll pull your computer monitor off it's shelf, knocking a hole in the floor, through which your dog would plummet, landing on the cat.

Yeah. It's just one of those days. Way to go Grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home