Sunday

Friday night ~ be bored and lonely
Saturday night ~ be bored and lonely
Sunday night ~ be bored and lonely

Are we seeing a pattern here? I'm up for routine being a Virgo and all, but this is just pathetic. The weekdays are filled with work, exercise, music making. The weekends are about working out, playing saxophone, and then apparently sitting around wondering why the the friends I have live 1000 miles away in opposite directions.

Making friends is difficult. It always has been. It always will be. I despise being the antisocial butterfly, but I am, and I've come to accept that over the years. I cannot just walk up to people and start talking with them unless it is by necessity.

Get some self confidence! Make some friends! Easy for someone who's always had those things to say. Walk a mile in my shoes for a while. People who are so quick to offer this advice need to be kicked. Don't you think I would if I could?

Yeah, you're right. Probably not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home