Thursday

As pledged, I have decided to follow in Zann's footsteps and make a love/hate alphabet. The rules are as follows: two lists (love and hate), one word for each letter. On your mark, get set, go!

Love:
Apples
Baseball
Classical music
D
estiny
E
mbraces
F
amily
G
uitars
H
arps
I
nteresting conversations
J
acuzzis
K
itchens
L
ions
M
usic
N
ights under the stars
Orchestras
Polar bears
Q
uests
R
avel's "La valse"
S
hooting stars
T
eaching
U
nplugged
V
acations
W
altzes
Y
ellow ribbons
Z
oos

Hate:
Aggressive confrontation
B
oy bands
C
lutter
D
irt on my feet
E
gg salad
F
lying insects
G
rease
H
air spray
I
nconsiderate people
J
elly fish
not Knowing
L
oose teeth
M
ice
N
oise pollution
O
pen-ended questions
P
ain
Q
uick sand (Artec!)
R
ats
S
eafood
T
heory (music)
U
nnecessary explanations
doctor's Visits
W
iverns
Y
elling
Z
inc ( I think I'm allergic)

I am indifferent about X all together, so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home