Sunday

Random shots of random objects, for random reasons.


Diego and Fred. Diego belongs to my sister-in-law, and Fred belongs to Alex and I. We had Lulu (the neighbor's boxer) over yesterday, and I ended up breaking up a growling match between the two boxers. I handled the situation better than I thought I would! Thank goodness for choke chains. Rules, boundaries, limitations! Thanks Ceasar!


This is the inside of our piano... makes for a great desktop if I do say so myself.


Alex and Amy at the piano last week. Alex was working out his newest piano piece for the upcoming album - This Town - A Sinking Ship by Sympathy from the Stars

If you need me, this is where I'll be! A single shot from the classroom this year - before the kids get there to tear it up!
More to come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

So far so good.. it's gets dirty during the day, but then the nice custodians clean up what I can't :-)

August 25, 2010 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home