Wednesday

I broke down and bought inside-out peanut butter cups today. This means the center of chocolatey goodness is blanketed by creamy peanut butter. I must admit, they look better than they taste. Don't get me wrong, they're not awful, just.... different.

I need to start a paypal account to help pay back my student loans. Look at it this way... you would be donating your money to insure your child recieves a wonderful education. Lord knows society could use a few more good teachers.

Quite frankly, I think if you earn a degree in the field of Education and actually become a teacher your student loans should be forgiven. I've estimated that by the time I finish paying my education loans back, my unborn children will be ready to attend college and I'll have their loans to worry about for the rest of my life.

Happy thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home