Friday

Returning from a month worth of vacation is no fun. Especially when you're returning to a new apartment filled with cluttered boxes. I've finally managed to dig out all of the wires to my computer, thus I am now able to communicate with my one obligated adoring fan once again. Yo Zann!

The children were thrilled to see me back at work this week. Mainly because they have had no intellectual stimulation in the last three weeks while I was away. We had an hour-long discussion about elephants yesterday. That never happens with three and four-year-old children. Never. They were starving for knowledge!

Thus, I taught them all about winter and snow this week. Go ahead, ask them to explain the concept of snow... I dare you. Sponges, all of them. Now if they'd only learn to clean up their spilt milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home