Sunday

Here we go again. After watching the infomercial for these videos two nights ago, (yes, infomercial) and roping Zann into buying them along with me, I have decided to give Billy Blank's Boot Camp a shot.

I usually spend the warmer months (all three of them) running laps around Brooklyn, but when it's frigid outside the motivation to run goes into hibernation. Last year I bought a Lateral Thigh Trainer, which works well, but can be quite boring at times.

Now, these boot camp videos are boasting visual results after only seven days of training. I'm a little skeptical, but it sounds too good to pass up the opportunity. Winter pounds are difficult to shed. From what I've seen so far, the routines appear to be entertaining to say the least.

The set comes with four different DVD's, each ranging from 35 to 60 minutes in length. You also receive "Billy Bands" which take the place of free weights. And let's not forget the dog tags and energy pills (which I will not be ingesting.) All for $40. You can't beat that with a stick.

Of course, the windows and living room furniture might not survive after an hour of kicking and flailing about. I'm not the most graceful of creatures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home