Sunday



Alex and I on my birthday this past Monday. Thank you for making the last four plus years the best I've ever had love!

I was just informed that I'm not allowed to comment on Dallas's football uniforms any longer this evening. "Are we really talking about what color their pants are?!" I will stop before I'm banished from the living room. I just think they look nice under the stadium lights... they're all shimmery.

I'm playing with the "new to me" editor in blogger tonight. I should check the setting options more often.

The pics below were taken tonight as the sun was setting in my neighborhood.


2 Comments:

Blogger zann said...

So "What it Takes" by Aerosmith was just on Pandora, and I fell into a wormhole for about thirty seconds. I went to IM you, then realized not only haven't we spoken in years, but I don't even use IMs anymore. Cool story, eh?

Hope you had a good birthday =) *vanishes in a puff of smoke*

October 06, 2010 8:27 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Sistah! I keep trying to add you as a friend on facebook but I have had no success! I was looking through my pictures two days ago and ran over a pic of your car!

My facebook name is Fred Miller. It's my dog's name! Please accept. I miss you.

October 14, 2010 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home