Thursday

Looking back on the disaster that was my last relationship, I realize what I thought I felt was completely wrong.

I cannot begin to explain what it is like to finally understand what it is to give attention and have it returned with the same level of intensity.

Many lessons have been learned in the last few years, and I don't think I would have been able to arrive at this point and time without having grasped them fully. Everything happens for a reason, yes?

I've come to the conclusion that the obstacles we attempt to tackle all lead up to a defining event that creates a whole person. We must jump (or fall over) all of the hurdles before the final outcome can be achieved.

Still moving one day at a time, and loving every minute.

My heart sings each time he smiles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home