Sunday

Sympathy from the Stars

Lately, most of my time is being spent with the members of the band above. If you follow the link it will take you to their MYSPACE profile. Two of the three members I've known since middle school, way back in 1990!

Last night I was in charge of photos at the concert. Below you'll find a few of my favorite shots. Enjoy! And if you're in the area, find out when they're playing next and come check them out.

(click the pics and you'll think you were there)

Welcome to the show my friends!


A shot of the entire band, including guest guitarist Mike!


Dave on set. Look it's blue!


Everyone say hello to Alex!


And he does more than just sing, folks! He plays bass too!


Triple threat.


Wes on guitar in mid-thrash.

1 Comments:

Blogger zann said...

\m/

May 18, 2006 3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home