Wednesday

"I've said nothing so far.. and I can keep it up as long as it takes.. it don't matter who you are.. if I'm doing my job it's your resolve that breaks."

Summer vacation has officially begun. I was in heaven last night. The boys (all five of them) sat around playing acoustic guitars, and that makes me very happy. I would give a lot to have the kind of skill they make seem so easy and natural.

Goals for the summer include but are not restricted to:

*Visiting the botanical gardens.
*Making various trips to various beaches.
*Outlining general lesson plans for the upcoming school year.
*Running, running, running. I'm aiming for 5 miles a day.
*Increase practice time on saxophone. That shouldn't be too difficult. Once every two months isn't cutting it.
*Must find decent music for Malaguena, and learn to play said music. I NEED the music.
*Alex. Alex. Alex. God how he makes me smile.

I made the most amazing blueberry tarts yesterday. In Dave's own words: "Amy, are you sure you didn't get a degree in dessert making in college??" I rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home