Tuesday

You know, I had this long post written about what's been happening at school the last week or so, and then blogger ate it. I refuse to rewrite the post, so I will find something else to discuss.

After sitting here for 10 minutes, I've discovered I have very little to say. Work is good, life is good. It's not that I don't have any complaints, but simply that complaining won't do any good, so I'll spare us both.

Ah, here we go. BLUE news! And of the best sort.. news about the stars and this wonderful (demented and sad.. but social) world in which we exist. News from the Hubble Telescope shows that there are approximately 400 BLUE stars in the center of the Andromeda galaxy. Where'd they come from? You'll have to read to find out.

EDIT: It seems blogger DID manage to save that previous post, so it's below as well. Wonders never cease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home